FABRIJAZZ 2021 COURSES
As in previous editions, Fabrijazz 2021 will reserve a dense week of courses, masterclasses, workshops, with great international names and many jam sessions.
The purpose of these courses is to involve young people and lovers of jazz music. In addition, these courses give you the opportunity of increasing your musical knowledge by working with some well-known people of the national and international music scene, that elevate our courses.
The courses will take place on August 24th to 29th 2021, from 9.00am to 7.00pm inside the beautiful monumental complex of San Benedetto, flanked by the Concordia Orchestra of Fabriano Pro Musica Association.
- SAX / FLUTE
- ELECTRIC BASS AND DOUBLE BASS
- VOCALS AND CHOIR
THEMATIC WORKSHOPS– To become arrangers in 24hours
– Arranging for Big Band .... what a passion
– Ah voices…does voice writing exist?
– What does define a “jazzy” voice?
– Differences between vocal techniques and between musical genres
– Scat language: express yourself as a musical instrument
– Improvisations on harmonic turn II-V7
– Chet Baker sings. Study of solo pieces from the vocal repertoire of the great trumpeter
– Study of a choral arrangement from Baker’s repertoire
– Rhythmic workshop for all
– Blues workshop “whatever you want to do in music, study the blues that is the basis of everything”
– Brass: “animals” to well manage! (technique, articulation… and special effects, from combo to big band)
– Brass: full package!(from setting up to improvisation through warm up, pronunciation, “daily” routine)
MASTERCLASSES AND TEACHERSclick on the images to see the details
COURSES SIGN UP AND PRICES- Full course with all masterclasses: €250,00
- Full course for minors and FPM members (with registration by 30/06/2021): €190,00
- Every single masterclass costs €50,00
- Every single masterclass for auditor costs €20,00
The deposit of the registration fee for the complete course is €50,00. The balance should be paid by 08/16/2021, to simplify the reception phase.
Click on the button below to sign-up
For further information, it is possible to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The individual course will be activated only if a sufficient number of registration is reached.
As happened last year, FabriJazz will take place in maximum safety
PAYMENTS METHODSOnline deposit:
Payment via Paypal, Credit Card, please click the following button:
Deposit by bank transfer to:
Fabriano Pro Musica
Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Pergola
IBAN: IT 29 L 08731 21100 000000002280
AFFILIATED ACCOMMODATION FACILITIESAleste Tour:
+39 334 117 8046 | email@example.com | www.alestetour.it
Marchese del Grillo:
0732 625690 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.marchesedelgrillo.com